Join us to learn all about impedance-based cellular assays at the 4th conference on Impedance-Based Cellular Assays, IBCA2018, at the South Hall Complex in Edinburgh, United Kingdom June 6-8, 2018.
Visit www.ibca2018.net for a list of invited speakers, the scientific program and registration. The meeting will cover all aspects of impedance-based cellular assays including a focus session on regenerative medicine.
- Drug testing and signal transduction
- Study of tissue barrier function and filter based assays
- Cell migration, wounding assays, and chemotaxis
- Cell death and Cytotoxicity
- Impedance sensing in regenerative medicine
- Novel technologies for impedance sensing
- Signal processing for IBCA
- 3D culture and tissue models
Poster registrations are still possible. Please check on the latest information and further instructions on the conference website.
We kindly invite you to visit the nanoAnalytics booth at IBCA for a live demonstration of the recently extended cellZscope® product line. Features are:
- Automated TER measuring system
- Compatible with standard cell culture inserts
- Accurate impedance readouts
- Sustainable, easy to use and maintain
We look forward to meeting you at the conference venue in Edinburgh.
Chair of IBCA2018
48149 Münster - Germany
If you wish to unsubscribe, please send an email to: unsubscribe.cZs@nanoanalytics.com