... next generation impedance-based TEER monitoring in up to 96 wells.
Fast performance, high throughput, and great measurement flexibility make the cellZscope3 the new standard-bearer in label-free automated impedance-based cell monitoring.
Main features are:
- Easy readout parameters: TEER and Ccl of the cell layer.
- Full compatibilty with a broad range of standard cell culture inserts.
- Unmatched time resolution: the cellZscope3 measures over a wide frequency range every 30 s.
- Handy docking station facilitates hassle-free handling before, during and after the experiment.
- The full spectral information ensures a reliable detection of cell layer properties.
- Four Cell Modules, each with 24 wells, can be connected to one cellZscope3 Controller to measure 96 wells simultaneously.
- Automated fast process monitoring as well as reliable long term measurements over days and weeks.
|Controller||26 cm × 6 cm × 27 cm
(10.2 in × 2.4 in × 10.6 in)
|Cell Module||32 cm × 24 cm × 7 cm
(12.6 in × 9.5 in × 2.8 in)
|Station||32 cm × 24 cm × 4 cm
(12.6 in × 9.5 in × 1.6 in)
|Space required in incubator||40 cm × 29 cm × 13 cm
(15.8 in × 11.5 in × 5.1 in)
|Length||150 cm (59 in)|
|Cross section (Dia.)||3 mm (0.12 in)|
|Usually the cable can be simply fed through the front door or the cable grommet of the incubator.|
|Frequency range||1 Hz to 100 kHz|
|Measurement time† for 24 (96§) wells||30 s|
|Number of wells||24 (96§)|
|Power Supply||90 – 264 Vac; 0.84 A; 47 – 63 Hz|
|Recommended specifications for the control computer||- QuadCore with 1.6 GHz processor speed
- 8 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 port
|Compatible OS||Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10|
A magnetic mount makes handling of the upper electrodes comfortable and accurate positioning is guaranteed.
The Cell Module provides investigators full apical and basolateral access to all wells. The handy docking station allows easy handling with no cables to unplug.
Three well sizes are available for use with small (“24-well” type), mid-sized (“12-well” type), or large (“6-well” type) standard cell culture inserts, respectively.