The company nanoAnalytics is an independent, private-sector service company. Since 1999 we are working for almost all industries in the field of surface, interface, and thin-film micro-area analysis.
For our work we use most modern analytical equipment. Information can be obtained about the chemical composition and morphology of your materials.
Our team has many years of practical experience. We provide you with relevant information regarding your challenges in failure analysis, quality assurance and product development. You will receive the results quickly, typically within 6 - 10 days.
Our interdisciplinary team has many years of experience in the field of surface analysis. This experience and the latest analytical methods enable us to offer a competent service.
The privacy of your information and materials is a matter of course. A non-disclosure agreement may also be prearranged.
The processing of your questions will be closely coordinated with you. We provide not only data, but analyze and interpret the results in an analysis report. Our aim is to find answers to your questions.
Our work was assessed by DAkkS (Germany's national accreditation body): We are an accredited testing laboratory according to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025 (Accreditation valid for testing methods listed in the certificate). Our quality management system complies with ISO 9001.
You usually get your analysis results within 6 - 10 working days. For time-critical and urgent tasks we offer an express service.
- Identification of contaminants
- Analysis of surface chemistry
- Process monitoring
- Review of material specifications
- Adhesion failure / Interface analysis
- Investigation of corrosion issues
- Examination of imprint or coating problems
- Support in quality assurance
48h Express Service
Typically, you will receive the analytical results within 6 days after receipt of order. Our express service allows us to provide results already within 48 hours if required. Beyond that, a weekend service is also available.
Here at nanoAnalytics we set an high value on top-quality and customer-focused order processing. It takes only a few steps to easily and fast attain your analytical results:
1. We discuss your aims and objectives and advise you regarding sample taking and the analytical approach.
2. You take samples.
3. Samples are transferred to us.
4. We prepare your samples for the respective analyses and perform these using the methods agreed upon.
5. We analyze the results, where applicable consolidate the findings of different methods, and interpret the results for you.
6. You receive a report from us, which is informative and focused on answering your questions. As a matter of course we are at your disposal to answer further questions and to discuss the results with you.