of experiment and results with the cellZscope software!
The cellZscope comes with customized software which provides full instrument control including user defined experiment setup and automated data acquisition.
Furthermore, it features comprehensive tools for displaying and statistically analyzing data as well as printing and exporting results.
The user interface is geared to easy operation of the instrument. Main features are:
- Schedule measurements by specifying time intervals for data acquisition according to experimental requirements,
- monitor results in real time,
- enter individual well descriptions and notes,
- log and annotate all experimental events.
The cellZscope software allows to monitor and record all relevant parameters during the course of the experiment, in particular it provides the
- transepithelial endothelial electric resistance TEER and the
- electric capacitance Ccl
of the cell layer as easy readout parameters.
User-friendly functions for exporting cellZscope data into popular file formats are included, making seminar and manuscript preparations a breeze.